ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Haha yes, its the Audiotrak Imamp that kds5000 once owned... pretty small footprint..

Good for driving Grados though..

The CDP is the CD5...

I think I may have taken the advice "source is everything" too seriously.. :P

Well, I for one think that's the way... if you can.

I would rather jump to the highest component I can afford so I wouldn't need to think about upgrades for a long time.

I always think its futile to upgrade in tiny steps cos you'll end up spending more. Audio, if you are addicted to good sounding music, is a never ending journey, so its safe to say you won't drop the hobby anytime soon.

Source is everything since whatever comes out of it is filtered downstream, just like the importance of the power supply.

Hey kidult,

Yes, I really wanted to get the Wadia :party: , but this CDP came my way so I decided to give it a go..

And the new amp should be 30000 feet above some middle eastern country as I type.. :rolleyes:

Hey jig_sg

I agree wholeheartedly :thumbup:

Hopefully the combo I am rigging up will gel well together..

BTW, love the Sentinel!

IPB Image

I'm conflicted, it sounds great but I feel I've lost part of my Stello identity... :think:

Finally! :thumbup: You're part of the Cambridge Club now. Btw, I agreed with Aron that you shouldn't stack your DAC above it. Stacking of component especially cdp degrade sound.

Hi guys

I have been lurking for a long time and thought I should share a pic of my rig in its current incarnation.. :))

As much as I am enjoying this set-up, I somehow feel that something crucial is lacking.. :P:doh:

Just can't put my finger on it... :think:

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

[attachmentid=4445]

Bro, that's really extreme. A high-end source will need a high-end amp and cans. :whistle:

New IC :grin: I think I have too many cables now :P

Probably have to sell some away, very very bad itchy hands I have :blush:

IPB Image

probably the amp you're using? That's an Audiotrak DrDac2 DX?

What's the model of the Audio Research CDP?

hope to visit & listen to your system if possible, I can almost imagine it's musicality. Great setup. What headphones are you using?

Seem like everyone is buying new toy. :cry:

you can too :grin:

we can hold hands & jump; if not, we can wallop Kidult together for trying to infect us with his poisonous & very evil temptations. He's fast becoming the root of all "current" evil! :angry:

Hmm... just noticed you're starting to your toys liao, the evil must have penetrated you. Too late now, you're are infected with "kidultitis" syndrome and are fast on your way to the very DARK side!! :grin:

i'm shortage of IC soon :P

活该! :angry::ppth:

Edited by jig_sg

come, come, hold hands and jump la :wub:

otherwise i'll be lonely :sweat:

is the PS guy listening :P