ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Almost got sucked into it myself, but my lun-ning power is not bad.... for now :P

that won't last long :smoke: very soon...i can see :grin:

u wont be long my dear friend..... :grin:

you'll be next target :party::ppth:

tahan 1st!!!!!! my wallet already buried under 12 feet ground!!!!

and my harmonix already arrive!!!!!! can block some poison for a while!!! :grin:

u wont be long my dear friend..... :grin:

funny some1 say that but when he and someone heard the Accoustic State turntable already called up the seller and ask for price and discount :whistle:

Who?! Who?! Who is that?!?!?! :angry:

tahan 1st!!!!!! my wallet already buried under 12 feet ground!!!!

and my harmonix already arrive!!!!!! can block some poison for a while!!! :grin:

Block poison? Friend, you already kenna lots of other poison liao, so much until I think you almost :rclxub: LOL

Poison cannot block wan, it just slowly creeps up from behind and seeps in.. slowly but surely you will be totally intoxicated you dun even know it!

But then again your strategy also not bad la, buy buy buy all the tweaks and powercord until no money so that you gian also cannot buy liao :P:lol:

Bad man :bash::bash::bash:

:grumble: Kidult = :devil:

:rclxs0::bruce::gun2::bash:

Bro, what turntable did you get and who's the other joker who bought the same turntable with you? :doh:

Eardoc and I were looking at the Rega P3-24 some months back. But we're too lazy to keep cleaning records just to enjoy the music... :wacko:

Bro, what turntable did you get and who's the other joker who bought the same turntable with you? :doh:

Eardoc and I were looking at the Rega P3-24 some months back. But we're too lazy to keep cleaning records just to enjoy the music... :wacko:

hoho...bros you all self poison ah :beer:

my is budget TT setup Rega P3-24 classic black + Thorens phono + Denon DL-110 cartridge.

the other joker double my set up (u should know who he is :whistle: ) - Rega P3-24 Gloss Black colour + Rega TT PSU + Dynavector P75 mkII Phono Preamp + Dynavector 10X5 Cartridge :sweat::smoke:

yes, P3-24 is really bang on the buck TT! it sound so good on cans :grin: your Grado have no exception :prettyprincess:

come join the TT route bro!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by kidult

So many people with new and awesome stuff, the next meet will be fantastic!

Where's the other turntable guy? No use hiding now. :D

hoho...bros you all self poison ah :beer:

my is budget TT setup Rega P3-24 classic black + Thorens phono + Denon DL-110 cartridge.

the other joker double my set up (u should know who he is :whistle: ) - Rega P3-24 Gloss Black colour + Rega TT PSU + Dynavector P75 mkII Phono Preamp + Dynavector 10X5 Cartridge :sweat::smoke:

yes, P3-24 is really bang on the buck TT! it sound so good on cans :grin: your Grado have no exception :prettyprincess:

come join the TT route bro!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ah! Nice! Both you jokers have the TTs we were looking at :rclxms:

Can I ask how much each of your TT set-ups cost?

Tempted but will have to audition first. Do you have the same album on both CD and LP? If so, me and eardoc would like to go over and do an A/B comparison. Unless the difference is night and day, we're not sure going LP is worth all the hassle... :think:

Edited by kds5000

wat strategy? :bash: 1 problem with cash on hand...u tempted to spend it no matter however u try to reason with yurself..... :shifty: looking at Marantz SACD Se11 that day and Berkeley Alpha Dac :drool: ......

kidult... wah yur full TT with stax rigs must be very rich,super and musical .....just the right taste for u :D

you can too :grin:

we can hold hands & jump; if not, we can wallop Kidult together for trying to infect us with his poisonous & very evil temptations. He's fast becoming the root of all "current" evil! :angry:

Hmm... just noticed you're starting to your toys liao, the evil must have penetrated you. Too late now, you're are infected with "kidultitis" syndrome and are fast on your way to the very DARK side!! :grin:

活该! :angry::ppth:

cool school. What's the name?

Wow! Check out the listening booths! :drool:

The school can't be in Singapore right? :whistle: