ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Man.. its seems everyone here is deeply poisoned.. :))

Currently rotating around a few cans.. RS1i, K702 and the W1000x

Once the Zana touches down, you guys are most welcome to come take a listen.. :grin:

Hopefully it will sound better than the Imamp... :P

Interested to try that too. K1000 is very nice indeed.

Well, it didnt suit me out of Jojo's amp; much preferred it out of the Gryphon or better yet my 300B amp. More romantic and sweeter mid range... perhaps I'm getting old liao. Nonetheless, did listen to the HD800 out of the apache and preferred to the K1000/Apache combo :shocking: But of course, I still prefer the K1000 out of my tube amp. It has the kind of "magic" that solid state cannot provide.

Apache with K1000 is nice. with Gryphon Tabu is even nicer!

hope to hear K1000 with HD250 & Airtight 300B one day.

Apache with K1000 is nice. with Gryphon Tabu is even nicer!

hope to hear K1000 with HD250 & Airtight 300B one day.

K1000 / Gryphon Tabu combo was what made me and eardoc so nuts about the K1000 :thumbup:

K1000 / Mapletree HD250SE was what made me so nuts about the amp... :lust:

...now to get my own bloody K1000... :smoke:

come, come, hold hands and jump la :wub:

otherwise i'll be lonely :sweat:

is the PS guy listening :P

who is the PS guy? :doh:

i agreed with Jig ..kidult becoming more and more evil and very sinister......

got a Turntable quietly and now i think he now dun want to join us for a simple tea session :sweat::grin:

i guess he been busy listening to Stax quietly and K1000 .... :ppth:

who is the PS guy? :doh:

i agreed with Jig ..kidult becoming more and more evil and very sinister......

got a Turntable quietly and now i think he now dun want to join us for a simple tea session :sweat::grin:

i guess he been busy listening to Stax quietly and K1000 .... :ppth:

Having tea with him these has been tremendously poisonous, dun think you'd wanna do that!

He's not busy listening but rather he's been super busy trying to get some of us to jump with him! :ppth:

Take it from me, you DON'T wanna even go near this guy :no::no::no:

No, NO, NOOOOOooooo........!!!! :sweat:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :lust::lust::lust::lust:

He bought a turntable? :blink:

:blush: not only me :blush:

Having tea with him these has been tremendously poisonous, dun think you'd wanna do that!

He's not busy listening but rather he's been super busy trying to get some of us to jump with him! :ppth:

Take it from me, you DON'T wanna even go near this guy :no::no::no:

very potent venom i mite add :grin: ......dun know wat he (put )inside our drinks..... :shifty:

some of u guys also trying to pull me over the dark side......some1 has been trying hard to invite me (ahem) to his mansion to try his Stax setup and new turntable and powercords and such :sweat:

must resist the dark side.....since most already fallen to dark side....must have at least one light side to balance the FORCE!!!! :grin:

:blush: not only me :blush:

See what I mean?!?! :doh: I think the words of the wise and very dead Freddie Mercury is pretty apt here when I say ANOTHER ONE BITES THE "TT" DUST!! This is de-evolution my friend. :grin:

Almost got sucked into it myself, but my lun-ning power is not bad.... for now :P

Edited by jig_sg

See what I mean?!?! :doh: I think the words of the wise and very dead Freddie Mercury is pretty apt here when I say ANOTHER ONE BITES THE "TT" DUST!! This is de-evolution my friend. :grin:

Almost got sucked into it myself, but my lun-ning power is not bad.... for now :P

u wont be long my dear friend..... :grin:

funny some1 say that but when he and someone heard the Accoustic State turntable already called up the seller and ask for price and discount :whistle: