ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Told you guys already. The dark side is strong and hard to resist once you feel it's power. More will convert soon. :grin:

Edited by ical

You too? :blink: Are you going to offload the HD250? :P

I might... :whistle:

Call or PM me if you're interested...we can work something out. Haven't decided if I want to keep it to drive the K1000 in future or forget the K1000 altogether.

Or I may just keep it for my Grados with a TT - a truly analog rig... :pose:

But the cost of setting up 2 rigs is pretty prohibitive... :terrified:

I might... :whistle:

Call or PM me if you're interested...we can work something out. Haven't decided if I want to keep it to drive the K1000 in future or forget the K1000 altogether.

Or I may just keep it for my Grados with a TT - a truly analog rig... :pose:

But the cost of setting up 2 rigs is pretty prohibitive... :terrified:

Thanks for the offer, but I am hardly in a position to make that kind of purchase any time soon. :sweat: Thought you were a hardcore Grado fan? :doh:

Happy New Year! :))

[attachmentid=4447]

Zana Deux... :drool: I must try one with my AD2000 one day! I heard that they have fantastic synergy together.

Wah, so many electrostats coming out, for once I'm glad I'm broke so I can resist the poison. :P

Thanks for the offer, but I am hardly in a position to make that kind of purchase any time soon. :sweat: Thought you were a hardcore Grado fan? :doh:

I am. That's why my PS1, RS1 and HF2 will stay with me. Whether I use them with the HD250 or Maverick D1, they sound great and different enough from the electrostats to justify keeping them :party:

The other Grados/Alessandro will have to go though to free up some cash... :sweat:

Edited by kds5000

:devil: The dark side is strong, temptation is certain, resistance is futile, submission is inevitable.

Zana Deux... :drool: I must try one with my AD2000 one day! I heard that they have fantastic synergy together.

Wah, so many electrostats coming out, for once I'm glad I'm broke so I can resist the poison. :P

Got to agree with you on both counts. I want to hear this fabled AD2000+Zana Deux combo.

I am. That's why my PS1, RS1 and HF2 will stay with me. Whether I use them with the HD250 or Maverick D1, they sound great and different enough from the electrostats to justify keeping them :party:

The other Grados/Alessandro will have to go though to free up some cash... :sweat:

You're not completely lost yet... :P

It just a matter of time. Soon he will start to sell his dynamic one by one. If I remember correct, he did mentioned that he will never go into the dark side. :whistle:

Edited by ical

Got to agree with you on both counts. I want to hear this fabled AD2000+Zana Deux combo.

False sense of hope...

It just a matter of time. Soon he will start to sell his dynamic one by one. If I remember correct, he did mentioned that he will never go into the dark side. :whistle:

That's what they all say..... but seriously, I've seen a real shift in allegiance these couple of months. Some of the converts really surprised me, didn't expect them to come over. Well am glad that more people are trying out stax earspeakers so there are more varieties to audition. At least, like that I don't have to buy so many to find out how they sound! :grin:

If I remember correct, he did mentioned that he will never go into the dark side. :whistle:

I never said never. Having listened to the O2 and the HE60 at the meet, I said that I still prefer the signature of dynamic cans and won't cross over to the dark side so soon... :ppth:

Kidult's humble SR-404 Ltd / T1 combo screwed my plans... :rclxub:

Edited by kds5000

You're not alone. :cry: All our plans are screwed by fake ang mo. :bash:

Crucify the blondie I say..

Stretch, draw, quarter & burn him (not necessarily in that order) for his evil ways...

Be done with him now for more will be tempted by his blesphemous tongue & fall to the dark...

:grin:

Now I know, Woodlands is evil, no wonder I felt so uncomfortable yesterday, caused me confusion & distress

I never said never. Having listened to the O2 and the HE60 at the meet, I said that I still prefer the signature of dynamic cans and won't cross over to the dark side so soon... :ppth:

Kidult's humble SR-404 Ltd / T1 combo screwed my plans... :rclxub:

dun fret about it my friend, 2 months is VERY long already :P

Edited by jig_sg

Crucify the blondie I say..

Stretch, draw, quarter & burn him (not necessarily in that order) for his evil ways...

Be done with him now for more will be tempted by his blesphemous tongue & fall to the dark...

:grin:

Come to think of it, I wonder who was the one who got him his T1 and started this madness... :shifty::whistle::bash::grouphug:

Edited by kds5000

Come to think of it, I wonder who was the one who got him his T1 and started this madness... :shifty::whistle::bash::grouphug:

Not sure but I heard he's quite a nice guy :grin: