I'm in the USA so I can't really try these out, but they seem great. UM advises me they can mod my UE SF3, by adding a low and a high driver, keeping existing driver as a mid. The price is very low (1500rmb for remold and adding dual drivers) compared to buying their Aero triple driver unit which costs 3380rmb. I wonder if there is much of a difference? It is implied that they all use the same drivers (from a company called Knowles) so that shouldn't matter (basically all IEMs use Knowles balanced armature units).

Any idea what the difference might be? Many of us have SF3 laying around, and that would be a very cheap upgrade.

I wonder whether is it worth it to invest on another driver to become Quad for TF10Pro. Will there be any huge improvement compare to stock triple driver?

It should be worthy. Heard from somewhere that it will sound 80% similar. :yes:

I wonder whether is it worth it to invest on another driver to become Quad for TF10Pro. Will there be any huge improvement compare to stock triple driver?

According to stereo, the adding of drivers are not available for all IEM and those that can have this option have been tested to sound very good, and that's why the availability of this option.