Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Mobile Phone

released already... retail shld be ard $800++

I quite like the look of it(have been quite a fan of gd88- predecessor to x70), small and nice for ladies.

I would prefer something a bit bigger though... coz I have no confidence in handling things too small tongue.gif

Agreed, id like something abit chunkier. The panasonic x70 doesnt really excite me besides the excellent low light cam.

Really? That thing looks fairly big in the online photos. How is it compared with the T68i Blues?

? wacko.gifwacko.gif

I don't own that phone sleep.gif

I wish I do though tongue.gif

Meh? I thought you mentioned you had the T68i.

I mean I don't own the panasonic so I can't do a direct comparison with my t68i biggrin.gif ..

Currently I am eyeing the P900 though.. but the price.. OUCH!! dry.gif

It has everything that I am looking but at the killer price of $1.4 k ughhh.... wacko.gifwacko.gif

Edited by Blues

I mean I don't own the panasonic so I can't do a direct comparison with my t68i biggrin.gif ..

Currently I am eyeing the P900 though.. but the price.. OUCH!! dry.gif

It has everything that I am looking but at the killer price of $1.4 k ughhh.... wacko.gifwacko.gif

Somehow the P900 pricing in SG is ridiculously high. In the UK, its STG300, that's about $950. The hp cartels are making super normal profits.

agree.. wish it could be cheaper.

nevertheless, for a phone of that calibre, their asking price is still pretty reasonable.

My opinion is to wait a bit more. This PDA/HP tech is still in its infancy. A little more time, and competition, and you will see better models at cheaper prices.

My opinion is to wait a bit more. This PDA/HP tech is still in its infancy. A little more time, and competition, and you will see better models at cheaper prices.

I agreed with cmk as every 3 to 4 month new model will appear but dont wait to long in the end did not buy any hahaha laugh.gif

Personally, I think P900 sux.

For that price, abit more, you could have the O2 XDA2.

The only draw back i can think of, the O2 has terrible battery life, esp with bluetooth on, it can hardly make it pass 12-13Hrs

Well... I've gone & bought the Panasonic X70! Got it with the matching Bluetooth headset. Smaller than the Sony-E HBH-60/65 & has better/louder volume as the thing attaches into the ear like earbud phones.

user posted image

user posted image