Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

EDITED - SGH Meet in January 2004

What date should we hold the January 2004 SGHeadphones Meet on?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please ignore the poll for the time being.

As requested the original poll has been Put on hold in favour of getting specific preferred dates from members wishing to attend the meet. Members who intend (or TBC) to go please post your preferred dates.

Note: The preference so far is either Saturday or Sunday 2nd week of January 2004 onwards (excluding CNY weekend 24th/25th).

Check out this thread for more details on previous discussions:

http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?showtopic=1133&st=0

I can adapt my preference to the majority's preference. As it is I don't mind 17th.

Much prefer it in February actually but that might not meet the majority's requirements!

Suggestions:

10th - 1

11th -

17th - 9

18th - 1

other -

Edited by N@Z

Though I never say whether I'm going but just to inform you guys that 25/01/04 is Chinese New Year Sunday,some might still have family commitments.

Just my thoughts

Just to raise a small point - The 25th is 'Chinese New Year' weekend, would the overseas members be able to attend? Or the Local based members for that matter.

Cheers!

ps. Saturday would be good too, I think yes.gif

happy.gifhappy.gif OMG i did not read your last msg and i have voted for it .. gosh sorry ... well i think any date is ok with me as long as during that date i dont have something on laugh.giflaugh.gif

well N@Z .. ask everyone to post a day which they are most free in a given period of days ... set by you !!

from there you decide the date izzit better ? happy.gifhappy.giflaugh.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

I'm in favour of 10 or 17th cos I have to serve the Nation from 19-26Jan and required to say in-camp...........there goes CNY for me. sleep.gif

If our Brunei friends can't make it in Jan, do U all think we should defer to Feb instead? Don't forget these chaps have to spend a lot on accomodation and airfares.

Edited by Mackie

im OK for any of the dates...

nuthing on xcept school now that im free from national service, i just hope the brunei guys can make it. Would be very cool if they did.

hi ... man N@Z ... i would like to void my vote and change to others .. considering ... for oversea friends .. that are coming .. over ... i feel that it is better to set it after the new year ! laugh.gifhappy.gif sorry for the troubles !