tropicalrips

Digital Camera

I like leaves. They are a beautiful natural patterns and abstraction. Here is one from my collection.

user posted image

Posted some shots over at Pbase: www.pbase.com/blessedviknesh

Equipment used: Canon EOS300D with a 17-40L f4 and 70-200L f4 lenses. Alas sold off my equipment cos no time to use. no.gif Now in the market for a compact digicam. Looking at the Sony DCS P100 or the T-series. Any recommendations?

Was out yesterday evening till this morning with a good friend and took some pictures.

Cropped but without any other adjustments made. I hope the colour matches on your screens since I'm using an LCD.

user posted image

user posted image

Beautiful shot of the moon (nice detail) & riverside (very artsy). The sleeping man beside Bike would also look good in B/W, captures the moment.

Beautiful shot of the moon (nice detail) & riverside (very artsy). The sleeping man beside Bike would also look good in B/W, captures the moment.

Just a matter of converting to grayscale in Photoshop. I kinda miss the sepia effect in Paintshop Pro though.

user posted image

excellent depth of field bpribadi.

Some old flats behind the Bugis Junction. I heard they have been renovated. I was interested with the round stairs, so here they are in Sepia (or brown):

user posted image

N@Z your beer is here biggrin.gif

user posted image

took this shot with Olympus X-250, its not a common model in SG as its ment for European & Japanese market

another shot taken with the X-250, its a bridge over Kallang river

user posted image

heres what the X-250 look like smile.gif

user posted image