tropicalrips

Digital Camera

very nice. Just seeing the moon without its light rays.......... can i save the moon picture into my pc........ biggrin.gif

Specially for N3w_Typ3.. Maryu Ramiasu from Gundam Seed tongue.gif

user posted image

sleep.gifsleep.gif Opps .... can you get a Better one !! for me !! ya know i prefer Lacus !! lol.giflol.gif

Opps !! i Hhaaaa ... like photography but Too Poor to Afford A D70 lol.giflol.gif

ya know is like haven learn to walk i wanna fly LOL

Dunch worries.. here are more for you biggrin.gif ..

user posted image waiting to give it a fireball effect on the palm but too lazy to do it now..

and I know you will dig these too...

user posted image*Just experimenting*

user posted image*OMG! A 'model' in the making??? w00t.gif *

lol.giflol.gif ......................

Edited by Blues

You guys need to get a real girlfriend dudes! user posted image

Opps Bro .... NO time !! too busy !! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Hmm seem blues have a C**** on me lol.giflol.gif

Brilliant stuff from Canon EOS-1Ds MkII.

Press release exerpt from dpreview.com:

The immediacy of wireless image transfer

With the optional Wireless LAN adapter plugged into the camera’s IEEE1394/Firewire connection, photographers can work untethered as huge full-frame RAW files transfer automatically to the studio LAN in seconds . “A London publisher can now lay out a production-ready front cover of a magazine with a photograph taken literally seconds beforehand in a Milan studio,” observes Jensen. “Once this level of immediacy becomes commonplace, it is hard to imagine anyone accepting the risks and costs associated with the delays of film developing.”

The Wireless LAN adapter supports both IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g wireless network standards and also includes a 100 Megabit wired ethernet connector for automatic and immediate transfer to any wide or local area network. The system supports a comprehensive range of major wireless network encryption and security features.

Here a blur pic of my Gundam model ... LOL is incomplete ... at the momment i just finishing sanding those parts !! lol.gif Will be painting it next week !!! innocent.gif

post-4-1098560290.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

i'm still saving up for...D70...20D...7D(minolta)...300D...E300 panic.gif so many choices lol.gif

take your time no rush ... think one you like and nedd Fixed on getting it that all .... happy.gif

Heh, I highly recommend the 20D had a chance to play with it during its launch, its now my dream camera haha, but like I said.....only in my dreams...bad thing with DSLRs, buying the camera is just the begining....subsequent lens purchase are the killers...wonder how I managed to survive with just a basic SLR during sec sch laugh.gif

BTW if you can find a cheap 2nd hand 300D, its actually quite gd with the russian hack, gives you almost all the functions of the 10D (or is it the 1D...memory failing me here). But just a note it voids your warranty totally thot.