Northern Oak

SG Headphones Meet

hi guys and gals(if any),

Seem like there's lotsa headphones related activities going on, I guess it's about time to organise a meet (as well as making up for the drinking session). The last time the lads met were in Jan and I wasn't even into cans yet.

Anyone to take the lead?

its good to flashback and see how far we've come. back in January, we 'lived' in a single thread in one of head-fi's obscure sub forums. now we've got this place, with (too many probably tongue.gif) smilies and 200+ registered members and our very own local dealers! ooh how far we've come smoke.gif

We've come a long long way together,

Through the hard times and the good,

I have have to celebrate you baby,

I have to praise you like I should

Of course, all these would not be possible without the generous support from the host, Ablaze and his wonderful kitty as well and N@Z, the Policeman and all those wonderful people who have contributed with their posts.

Thank you everybody!!! yes.gif

Edited by Northern Oak

Lol.. still remembered back in end of last yr..

we 'lived' in that 1 pitiful, pathetic thread!!

lol.. I am gonna search for that thread.. nostalgia. Rameish at that time was magicdragon. Ablaze was still ablaze. Hm.. who else.. I forgot alr..

When I first registered in head fi back in may 2002, I rememberd there were a few sg headfier.. but now I think they all disappeared alr laugh.gif:D

Ok.. let's get the ball rolling. Who is willing to sponsor the place for the sgheadphones meet? keke..

Let's decide roughly when we're gonna hold it. June holidays is nice! My sch term will end this week. w00t.gif

policeman? N@z I believe... hhehee.. yes.gif

N@Z, you're WANTED here. Get yourself over here if you can and perhaps we will try and let you meet up with Kylie and hopefully tee's R10. laugh.gif

Question:

Given a choice of caressing Kylie's butt and trying out the R10, which one would you choose?

My place again. There's cnstruction at the former fire station so it's a bit noisy in the day time. Besides, my place is too small.

I don't mind holding it at my place. Or more specifically at my brother's place. It's empty most Saturdays and Sundays. Only problem is that I don't have a single headphone or headphone amp. Well I do have the Sony 888 earphone if that counts for anything. The only headphone I have (or had) is with somebody in this thread. (hint hint). So I can only offer the place but you guys provide everything else. Source, cd players, heaphones, headphone amps, interconnects, hell everything. If not, don't look at me.

Just let me know time and date. Don't worry it's in AMK so it's somewhere central.

I just provide the place. You guys organise. Let me know.

Hopefully I will be able to make it if the meet is held on weekends (7/8, 14/15) rolleyes.gif