Northern Oak

SG Headphones Meet

Sounds cool....... my X-cans is a V1 and thus outdated. I will bring the PSU and DT880 while Oak supplies the V2 (ok with U oak?). I can bring along some interconnects/power cords like Klotz GY107, Belden 19364 and MAS black to demonstrate the sonic difference these accessories can make.

Hey guys I see a lot of headphones and amps. That is great. But how about the source? Anybody bringing cd players? Those headphones and amps are useless without cd players. I can provide a lowend Pioneer 355 DVD player and a Marantz CD4000 CD player to use as a source at most. I doubt these will give you a true indication of the headphones and amps abilities.

So cd players. We need cd players.

opps....need to seek the help of those who drives. If anyone is willing to sacrifice his time and petrol to ferry me to and from from home, I'm willing to contribute my MF A3CD. wub.gifblush.gifhappy.giftongue.gif

Bring the CD63KI... can sell straight away after that! wink.gif

Yeah!! party.gif Shall check with my friend but Sipher may grab it beforehand. If not, it's a good suggestion Naz. yeah.gif

You could also extend it to other members who wish to bring their stuff they wanna flog (Gear, CDs). Of course, no hard sell allowed!

Well, all potential sellers will have to bear the full brunt of truth as so many gears are available for testing. Any strength or weakness is easily discernible and thus, sales tactics will be rendered useless.

Edited by Mackie

Good point.

Mackie, i realli hope to buy the cd63ki of yours. smile.gif

maybe i will audition it during the meet?

Edited by Sipher

wow.. suddenly I am getting excited here..

did I hear mackie's A3CD? wow..!! headphone.gif

so how, has the date been fixed yet

Yeh! Finally the meet! w00t.gif

I will bring my 11se and W1000, if you guys need pcdp, I can bring my panasonic sl510 and a sony D-121, I bought the sony from the new cash converter at Jurong east for S$28, quite good condition, you should come and see, a lot of pcdps and mds, I saw one D-34, D135, D805, pana 230, 320, some technics, aiwas and jvcs laugh.gif

You guys fix the date first, then I have to see my wife's condition, she got pregnant for two month biggrin.gif

Sounds cool....... my X-cans is a V1 and thus outdated. I will bring the PSU and DT880 while Oak supplies the V2 (ok with U oak?). I can bring along some interconnects/power cords like Klotz GY107, Belden 19364 and MAS black to demonstrate the sonic difference these accessories can make.

I've got no problem with the X-Can V2. Will probably bring the Silver Streak interconnect, Ecosse the Composer MkII, DT880, AKG K501 and D66SL. Will also contribute the Marantz CD17MkIII if someone is willing to pick me up. Perhaps this kind soul can pick up Mackie at Yew Tee and me at Marsiling.

Guys, from today onwards, I wouldn't be able to reply during the day time as my company is clamping down on internet usage. They are monitoring everybody's usage and will send warning letters for violaters.