Northern Oak

SG Headphones Meet

Okay we've got a place. I'll bring some cans and amps. No sales pitch I promise LOL.

Can someone organize things like power extension cords etc.

Pipee, are there enough tables etc?

I think should have enough tables. 1 big one. 1 medium one. 1 small one. Just don't scratch them. Brother's house you know? Let me count. 9 wooden seats. 2 comfy chair. 1 3-seater couch. Worst come to worst the rest can sit on the floor lah. Some can seat in kitchen. Most can sit somewhere in living room. The ones on the floor in one of the bedroom but this bedroom got aircon. laugh.gif The others don't have. Ha ha ha.

SGHeadphones has come a long way. We even have non singaporean members like myself, now even antness & Pink floyd has joined.

I'd love to come, my friend keeps pestering me to go over but my wife 'VISA' may not be approved till late this year!

Kylie's butt & R10... which one do I get to keep? Kylie real, R10 inanimate object! That should answer your question!

Cool bananas! A great way to get aquainted and check out Rameish's products and share views with one another. Event should adjourn to a pub thereafter? beer.gif

OK I think I can provide at least 2 if not 3 power extensions with at least 5 sockets each. If need more you guys have to bring lah.

I prefer if the meet is held on a Saturday. Me being an old man needs my rest on Sunday. I get cranky on Monday if I don't get enough rest. yawn.gif

Okay, since we have the place and the gears, I guess it's down to the date.

Since Saturday was suggested, I'm going to list down some dates here then:

7th June (Fine Day)

14th June (hopefully not, bringing my wife to see gynae)

21st June (Fine Day)

28th June (This is the only date that lengcm can make it, as well as Pinkfloyd's X-Feed)-(Fine Day)

Of course, this is up to the choice of pipee since we're using his brother's place.

Any of the June's Saturday are OK. You guys pick one. Is there a poll function that one can implement here?

After June the place will no longer be available for the meet.

28th June is fine with me, but my CDP will not be with me as I am shipping it back from UK.

Pipee,

I suggest some of us come buy earlier (a day or so) and help out. When I had mine it was quite exaustive work for one guy. Maybe we should have it late June insted of 14th so that Oak can turn up.

Round up:

Beyer Dt-880 (Mackie or Oak), X-Cans (Makie or Oak), Grados & Cordas (me), Senn HD-600 (you), Guyferd (? something new), AKG 501 (who), Creek OBH 11SE & AT-W1000 (Ting), RS-2 tee, Ablaze (Stax -please), Evil (Gilmore V2), someone has a Sugden- now who??,

For CDPs I suggest we each bring one.

Mackie,

Ya can go for drink after that but I need to bring the equipment home first. Unless of course Pipee allows me to keep it at his place.

well let's see.. I will just bring my iriver slimx pcdp , for source. I don't think it's convenient to bring the marantz right?

For amp, I think my creek will be going by next week. So it won't be able to make it(anyway ting has one too). Rameish also owns the whole corda line, so it isn't necessary for me to bring the HA-1, unless required? smile.gif

For headphones.. hehe.. .. .. ..

no idea for now. Thou shalt wait for my cans kkekeke blink.gif

Anyway rameish has the whole grado line already, so.. (hint hint!) tongue.gif

Pipee,

I suggest some of us come buy earlier (a day or so) and help out. When I had mine it was quite exaustive work for one guy. Maybe we should have it late June insted of 14th so that Oak can turn up.

Round up:

Beyer Dt-880 (Mackie or Oak), X-Cans (Makie or Oak), Grados & Cordas (me), Senn HD-600 (you), Guyferd (? something new), AKG 501 (who), Creek OBH 11SE & AT-W1000 (Ting), RS-2 tee, Ablaze (Stax -please), Evil (Gilmore V2), someone has a Sugden- now who??,

For CDPs I suggest we each bring one.

Mackie,

Ya can go for drink after that but I need to bring the equipment home first. Unless of course Pipee allows me to keep it at his place.

Sure no problem. Can come on Friday night or earlier. I definitely can do with some help. You can keep the equipment at my place after the meet. Permanently if you so desire. biggrin.gif

I don't mind late June. 28th issit? If majority can come then, I'm game. Actually any of the Saturday is fine with me.

The more stuff the better.

Edited by pipee