Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The mini D70 users thread

We or just YOU specifically 'rips? tongue.gif

I think it has to do with working in a place like SLQ, plenty of temptation to spend and spend..... naughty.gif

tropicalrips has succumbed to the dark pit hole tongue.giflol.gif

See his signature, does that mean he's already purchased a Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8EX APO IF???

If not, go the whole hog maaann... one of these!

Nikkor.jpg

See his signature, does that mean he's already purchased a Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8EX APO IF???

If not, go the whole hog maaann... one of these!

tongue.gif no N@Z i did not get the "big gun" laugh.gif but it makes a nice signature, i'm most likly getting the 90mm Tamron tomorrow, then i'll change the signature.

Nikonites...Nikonian...NikonSiao... lol.gif

I still want a VR!!! Schwinnngg!!! Shame, there's another vintage car show this Sunday. Unless I can borrow my cousin's telephoto lens...

N@Z,

Just a suggestion,

try to shoot the cars at a lower angle and shoot some details as welll. Donno if they will allow you into the car interior but even exterior shots of the logo/part of the bumper/grill etc says more about a car and it's owner than a full shot of the car it self. Even different wheels/hub caps make a statement.

For instance if you can get a picture off a hub cap and in that hub cap is the reflection of another car that would be wonderful. Speak to the owners - they are ususally very proud of their cars and wish for them to be photographed in the best light.

That is to day, make a statement anout say a bently or rolls - what is it that makes it different. The fine grain leather? The wood? etc

Rips,

Thats a nice shot of your D70 man - your skills are improving - I think you should go into macro photography. Much better than all those MRT / uncle shots.

Edited by Rameish

laugh.gif i still like to take MRT pics tongue.gif

going to try and get one "empty MRT" shot yes.gif