wil

Mini DAP, Portable set-ups Meet

Guys, I have a suggestion. If the number of people remain small, one of you could just volunteer his house as the venue. Saves money and hassle. Nicer environment too. happy.gif

That was the initial suggestion but so far no one is offering space. Perhaps it's still a little awkard since we hardly know one another yet. But if there is anyone who is willing to, we'll be more than glad of course! biggrin.gif

hmmm..at bishan...sound tempting...since i can almost just walk there...

anyone interested to listen to how 'music' sound like through a Palm... tongue.gif

It aint great but decent...

I've only one objective if i ever going....audtion the H340 cool.gif

Heh, since its a DAP meet, there's not really a need for power points rite, then any quiet environment should do pretty well too. We had 1 or 2 meetings at Suntec before, just found a quiet corner and sat down to listen. Of course the staffs started to give us weird looks whenever they passed by tongue.gif

And since most of the fonnys are canalphones. Ambient noise might not be a critical factor. Another suggestion would be to look for a cafe with not very good business laugh.gif. The owner would be more than happy to see you guys.

I am not very familiar with such meets but I thought power points are necessary for anyone bringing along laptops and such.

If hanging out at a cafe, I'm concerned about walking around, browsing and going to table to table since there is gonna be lotsa interactions. And joining round tables are kinda troublesome.

The classroom that I saw in Bishan has tables, chairs, even a whiteboard and it's isolated from the outside. Not weird stares from anyone! laugh.gif

Well, if we got more than 10 persons going, we would only need a couple of dollars each. Perhaps we'll bring along some drinks.

I'll probably bring along a laptop to burn songs/compile the SGHeadphone Choice Album! LOL.

Sorry for being an idiot but what is a DAP?

DAP=digital audio player biggrin.gif Means you should come for the meet then! smoke.gif

Will try! I will take along my SR60 /diy portable headamp / CD player if I can make it.

So, can I assume that the timing and day is okay?

Please reply with "OK" so we can know who is coming.

Hi all,

Im confirmed coming.

Will be bringing my Zen Touch, Ipod Shuffle, Audio Techinca ATH-ES5....blahblah....

So it is at Bishan Community Centre , IDFKA?

Edited by wil

Thanks jasonhanjk for providing the visuals. Yes, it's that on the map all rite.

We shall meet at Bishan Community Centre's Dome Cafe at 3pm.

All coming please bring along your nametag for id purposes! LOL. (joking)

Remember we are doing the SGHeadphones donation collection. Those who wish to donate, kindly remember to bring the dough.

Also, we shall divide the rental of the classroom according to the no. of ppl attending. Abt $3 I figure.

I will provide some drinks/refreshments.

Please also remember to get ready your fav songs that is exchangable for the compilation if possible.

And also, your own antiseptic ear wipes if possible.

Wil, anything to add?

I should be attending as well unless something crops up, which is pretty unlikely.

Will be bringing D777, xinfeed ampless, and KSC35 moded (pads). Anyone can bring KSC75?

hi guys, sorry can't make it tomorrow... sleep.gif

Nope IDFKA,

looks like you've got everything covered man.....thanks for the help........

No problem at all. I just hope this meet benefits everyone and all goes well. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

>>Blues, it's okay but if you can make it later, you're always welcome.