Sign in to follow this  
idkfa

Girl Head-fier?

Yeah, my wife hates all my headphones. The last time I suggested she use a pair of headphones for TV she nearly had a fit. My daughter on the other hand loves to wear headphones and listen to my music. She likes cuban jazz and twinkle twinkle little stars best of all.

idfka, yeah haf to agree with u i too have never seen a girl in sg with headphones on, wanna see one with earphones oso hard

I believe this topic was brought up quite a while back, and it was mentioned that girls have better hearing than guys? Im not sure who said that but i think its quite true. Shame that more women arent interested in head-fi, it would be nice to chat with a lady every so often bout cans but on the other hand, would headphones really be on your mind when you have a lady in front of you? lol.gif

Some of the girls I met, although not into headfi/hifi, they do have a very headfi/hifi ears. A couple of my friends and myself will always bring along wife for equipment audition and we want their 2nd opinion and often turns out to be quite accurate. Some of them do have very sensitive ears (though may not be headfi/hifi ears if I can put it this way)

Wait til some company releases headphones embedded with diamonds then will we get to see more females wearing headphones out on the streets

Edited by papaya86

haha won't ur wife frown or sigh when she sees u getting a new piece of audio equipment? still can go shopping with u for audio equipment, power...

One of the developers of the MMM and PPAv2 amp over at headfi is a girl, I think morsel. Think about that.

haha won't ur wife frown or sigh when she sees u getting a new piece of audio equipment? still can go shopping with u for audio equipment, power...

I mentioned audition what ..... actual purchase unfortunately have to be done back door! LOL!!

Wah, this thread very popular. Reason must be the girls! Anyway, my wife, unfortunately does not seem to appreciate good earphones. When I bought my Grado SR60, and after the initial burn in period, she was of the opinion that her Sony MDR EX71 sounded better!

Wah, this thread very popular. Reason must be the girls! Anyway, my wife, unfortunately does not seem to appreciate good earphones. When I bought my Grado SR60, and after the initial burn in period, she was of the opinion that her Sony MDR EX71 sounded better!

Maybe she doesn't like the grados? Perhaps a "treble-head" as the EX71 suggests? My, your wife goes for the details eh? happy.gif Yes, this is indeed an interesting thread. biggrin.gif

yep yep...haha....a pair of Audio Technicas to boot....what model was that? tongue.gif

Well, mine bought me a MP3 player as a birthday present when such gears are still in its infancy. Needless to say I'm still keeping it albeit obsolete in terms of memory capacity. happy.gif

Oh yes, I do concur with ladies having sharper ears. She has to chair the auditions whenever I tweaked my speakers system. However, I've to hold on to my pride as the comments are usually direct, be it positive or negative.