Sign in to follow this  
lypk

Next meet..

I can bring all my current cans(HD600, W1000 & K1000), portable source and maybe the little dot 2 if any one interested (tubes....), pair of RCA to mini interconnector, mini to mini one and oh yes the supermacros laugh.gif

um, this is a little abrupt, but i have to pull out - i've just been arrowed for COS duty this weekend. hammer.gif

or anyone want to ask if we can move the meet to kranji camp? sigh.

1. Mackie (YES)

2. Blues (NO)

3. Heady (NOOOOO...... aiyah, so sian, will be on holiday in Chiangmai )

4. Q00

5. lypk

6. Evil-zen (NO)

7. Username (unfortunately I have school the next day... so no...)

8. yotiao (NO, I will be having my holidays in Malaysia)

9. gfgfMoses (YES)

10. Huma Dragonbane

11. sayhitojason (YES - unless my wife gives birth)

12. evo

13. Kube(YES!)

14. Rko(YUP)

15. Jasonhanjk

16. adhoc (NO)

17. Ma6Jia (YES)

By the way, there are professional cdps in the shop, one being a Denon and the other a Tascam. Throw away audiophile terms like warmth with these players, pro audio cdps are pretty neutral sounding. However, I do advocate attending members to bring along their cdps for the meet.

Edited by Mackie

hi guys,din know there was such a nice meeting going on. however, I have really nothing to share, newbie here. blush.gif

I am sure you will be most welcome to attend even if you are not bringing anything to share.

I'm sorry but I'm quite confused here, this time round, there's no need to pay for the meet? Also I still can't confirm my attendance till tomorrow due to work schedule. Also anyone around boon lay area can give me a lift if I can make it? I don't have THAT much equipment, but what I do have is pretty heavy. :S

Now, those who loiter ard the "Digital Photography" threads, please take some neat photos of this event okay? I want to see visuals to make up for not being able to attend.

Cheers.

hm headphonecrazy bought the L3000 and it was brought to the previous meet.. biggrin.gif

hm headphonecrazy bought the L3000 and it was brought to the previous meet.. biggrin.gif

that is sure "headphonecrazy"!! laugh.gif And you're gonna be the official photographer?

lol.gif

I wish I could sleep.gif . Have to mug hard for my A lev.. still got some catching up to do tongue.gif

maybe the next meet wink.gif

Anyone has the L3000 ?

You kidding right?

He is not kidding.......

Anyone noticed the pair of L3000 in Hung Bro missing?

Edited by yaufei