Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

Vulpix who are they in the picture?

Think they are dressing up as characters from Naruto, can't remember the character's name thot.

O.o my god ... that too killing ... for me !! how can they insult my favourite anime !!! esp sakura !! she so beautiful !! mad.gifmad.gif

mad.gifmad.gif laugh !! no sailormoon for you !!! mad.gifmad.gif

Have any of you seen G-on Riders? It seems very funny! 'Glasses wearing girls of justice!!' Is it worth getting all of it? i have ep 1!

Also have any of you seen that one that I cant remeber eh spelling off!!?? It's something like 'Poni Poni Pomie' About a girl that wants to be a voice acter and is very stange and talks super fast!!

I recomend the second of these, but the first one just seemes silly in a funny way!

And play nice N3w!! Share your toys! tongue.gif

i just started watching gundam X.... omg i am blown away by the storyline and the fighting scenes and the mechas...opps gundams =)

i only got eps 1-4... anybody got the whole thing hehehe?

wub.giflaugh.gif hey ya wait for our release .. my fansub team is working on it currently we have subbed till ep 18v2 ... !! you can dl it at this IRC channel ... #suteki-yume@mircx.com happy.gif

wub.giflaugh.gif hey ya wait for our release .. my fansub team is working on it currently we have subbed till ep 18v2 ... !! you can dl it at this IRC channel ... #suteki-yume@mircx.com happy.gif

I wana complain, kena fake by u'll last time hammer.gif ... 1/2 way say Gundam X licenced, then do till ep 18 stop liao...sigh...I've already deleted away the 1st 18 eps.. now gotta start all over again........ wacko.gif

err what i can said is that THIS DAMM DECISION is not make by me .. go kill the founder is you like ... his nick is Ho|yange| .... Ok thanks !! help me finish him off .. i had a bad time with him !@ mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

i not too sure .. ! laugh.gif b'cos i have not been in there for quite sometime ! innocent.gif

And play nice N3w!! Share your toys! 
come on friend ... he is my best friend (Blues) ... ... so understood ??? hahaahahahhaaaa ... ! laugh.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

And play nice N3w!! Share your toys! 
come on friend ... he is my best friend (Blues) ... ... so understood ??? hahaahahahhaaaa ... ! laugh.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

Well you say that, but he hasn't posted here since then!! With a standard post rating of around 1,000,000 a day I ask you - What have you done?!? Where did you stash the body!!?? fear.gif