Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

Some more anime to add

Trinity Blood

Basilisk

Loveless(very yaoi, but my gf enjoys it sleep.gif )

Gonzo is pretty impressive, they are churning titles out in massive load.

haha trinity blood is nice....

Well coming up ... full metal panic second traid !!

And yukikaze 05 dvd is releasing in this few months... wait for the sub !!! tongue.gif

Full Metal Panic The Second Raid ! is on AIR !!!!!!!! wink.gif

lots more animes coming soon ! wink.gif

final Fantasy 7: Advent children is out....

haven't watched the whole movie but watch a bit here and there.

The CG is very nice, especially the fighting scenes....too fast for my eyes though.

Guyver is being refreshed or remade. I love this old series. DO check it out cuz it seems to follow the original very closely. www.guyver.jp i think.

Anybody doin subs for this?

final Fantasy 7: Advent children is out....

haven't watched the whole movie but watch a bit here and there.

The CG is very nice, especially the fighting scenes....too fast for my eyes though.

Watched it, beautifully realistic animation. Fight scenes were superbly done as well. Only problem was that the story was weird, even for someone who has played FF before :bash: (not 7 though). Ignore that fact, and you hae a great movie, Japanese voice acting was rather well done, in my opinion, quite a lot of emotion there. If only it were shown in cinemas, then I would be first to catch it. Sigh, if not for Spirits Within's failure... (though in my poinion, it was quite a good show, albeit very Westernized) Advent Children returns to the "true" Japanese roots of Japanese looking characters and styles.

Hahhas.. I watch ichigo 100%, love hina, gundam seed, gundam seed destiny, evangelion ( not completed ) and chobits. Love hina's funny, can relax while watching... Then ichigo 100% shld read the manga.. super saddening.. then gundam is.... just watch la =p....

Most of their storys take ideas from each other. Most of the gundam storys are like that. There is ALWAYS a masked guy for example. lol.

Hi! I'm not really an anime fan, but I do like anime. Anyone can recommend me some good anime? I've seen and liked animes such as Akira, Cowboy Bebop, Animatrix, Blood the last vampire and the likes. But I don't enjoy naruto, ichigo, gundam that sort. Sorry to all the fans out there, just a personal preference. Is there a style to all the aboved mentioned that I like?