Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

haha...nice Mackie. Blue...u like bon jovi too?

no pain no gain...my thought for today smile.giftongue.gif

Moderator edit:

You are in default until the next page i.e. any further postings by you will be deleted on this page. Please read the instructions for this particular thread on the very first post on page 1.

Edited by N@Z

yea Mackie, I agree. But problem is i don't wish to upgrade my source anytime soon. so my amp would not be performing to its max. $$$ is limited.

And I think i have ears made of tin. can't hear much difference with headphones via line out to amp and headphone out from my r50 md player.

Moderator edit:

Please discuss this outside of this thread otherwise I will just delete the posts from now on.

Edited by N@Z

anyday now when i summon up the courage will be the dt880 mod day!

wacko.gifwacko.gif shall I go for the 'dubious condition' cd3000?

ahhh darn can't make up my mind man!!!!

someone!!!!!

Moderator edit:

So many ppl in default, this is headphone related as to the previous post above.

Edited by N@Z

does anybody want to buy a used soldering iron? I got 3. obviously I only need one.

please pm me biggrin.gif

I got a dream; I got a dream that dreams I got a dream. rolleyes.gif

Name of the game is to say something not the same as the above. Otherwise, may the rain in Spain falls mainly on your plain.

Almost Always :

Sophie: You hold your views too strongly. You always think you are right.

Zeph: Not always! I must say I hold this view strongly! haha

S: Almost always!

Z: Only if my view is true.

S: That's what you think. At times we might not bother to correct you because we know you will not listen or accept.

Z: Then that is a wrong perception- I am open to discussion.

S: See! you are doing it again- holding to your view.

Z: We are both deluded people with strong views on this issue!

S: It is only your perception. Who is to decide who is right?

Z: Say the keyword- stubborn- when you catch me next time- then we'll see if I become closed-minded.

S: You will only argue for your viewpoint until the cows come home.

Z: We are indeed both deluded people with strong views on this issue!

S: How to give you feedback when your first reaction is that the other party is wrong without giving it deeper thought? Ask for that second or third opinion. And give it more thought.

Z: Okay. Either you or me or both are wrong to some extent- because we are not enlightened. I tend to think the third is true. What I mean is- we are not totally right in our perception- not that you or me are totally right or wrong. I will watch my mind carefully on this and please alert me too- that's what spiritual friends are for- right? wink.gif

Cool Loneliness : 6 ways to be lonely

Cool loneliness allows us to look honestly and without aggression at our own kinds. We can gradually drop our ideas of who we think we ought to be, or who we think we want to be, or who we thik other people think we want or ought to be. We give it up and just look directly with compassion and humor at who we are. Then loneliness is no threat and heartache, no punishment.

Cool loneliness doesn't provide any resolution or give us ground under our feet. It challenges us to step into a world of no reference point without polarizing or solidifying. This is called the Middle Way, which is another way of describing the path of the warrior-bodhisattva.

When you wake up in the morning and out of nowhere comes the heartache of alienation and loneliness, could you use that as a golden opportunity? Rather then persecuting yourself or feeling that something wrong is happening, right there in the moment of sadness and longing, could you relax and touch the limitless space of the human heart? The next time you get a chance, experiment with this.

Usually we regard loneliness as an enemy. It's restless and pregnant and hot with the desire to escape and find something or someone to keep us company. When we rest in the middle of it, we begin to have a non-threatening relationship with loneliness, a cooling loneliness that turns our usual fearful patterns upside down. There are 6 ways of describing this kind of cool loneliness:

1. Less Desire is the willingness to be lonely without resolution when everything in us yearns for something to change our mood.

2. Contentment means that we no longer believe that escaping our loneliness is going to bring happiness or courage or strength.

3. Avoiding Unnecessary Activities means that we stop looking for something to entertain us or save us.

4. Complete Discipline means that at every opportunity, we're willing to come back to present moment with compassionate attention.

5. Not Wandering in the World of Desire is about relating directly with how things are, without trying to make them okay.

6. Not Seeking Security from One's Discursive Thoughts means no longer seeking the companionship of contant conversation with ourselves.

I have been a very good boy today. This afternoon I worked straight through without any breaks but boy am I dead tired! But nothing can tear me away from SGH! happy.gif

My AKG501s are comming anyday now.

I just hope my lazy singaporean friend stops being a slackass.

Why is ablaze angry today ?? ohmy.gifunsure.gifwink.gif

Worry ohmy.gif .....will i be kicked out of top 10 today or has it already happened ? Blues, N@Z, ablaze, Mackie....please help me, will you ? wink.gifpanic.gifwink.gif

G.U.A.R.D.S. = Go Up And Repel Down Safely

R.A.N.G.E.R. = Ranger Always Never Gets Enough Rest

S.I.S.P.E.C. = Suffer In Silence Plus Extra Confinement

O.C.S. = Only Cowards Survive