Sign in to follow this  
Zephyron

Creative's entry to the IEM foray?

Apple 2E... how interesting. I've got the Apple ll and I still have it... if you still have your 2E, would you want to swap for something?

Sadly, I must have trashed it, cos I can't find it anywhere. no.gif My first computer was a Sinclair ZX running CPM. Can't find that either. Someone must have trashed them when I wasn't looking.

I am constantly getting threats from my dear ones to clear my diy corner so as to impose some order. rolleyes.gif

Edited by heady

Hey, Jaben, you are giving your age away. 90% of the people too young to know what is a Sinclair ZX! lol.gif

Sheesh... It has not gather much attention on Creative's forums.

Here's the thread I started on the 26th of May, not a single reply till now.

Heady... they call me uncle... LOL, so hehehehehe...

Same here. Uncle heady!

Sorry to the others for being off-track. Normal service will now resume. tongue.gif

today newspaper got a Creative ad for the PC Show. price is $239. is it available already or need to wait for pc show?

today newspaper got a Creative ad for the PC Show. price is $239. is it available already or need to wait for pc show?

hmm ... it seems like those "choppers" are really intending to "chop" our "carrot head" ... biggrin.gif

Ah... I finally found out why it was originally thought to be a dual drive IEM. There is one on the left, and another on the right. ohmy.gif Sorry for the bad joke. tongue.gif

*groans*

$239? Errr... how did US$99 become $219 then $239? Oh well! Guess we'll wait and see what the acutal selling price from places that can give *proper* prices will be like.

has there been any real hands on reviews so far?

I have done a full hands-on review already. but I can't post it here till it gets published.

actually, I don't even know if I'm allowed to talk about my review till it gets printed.