aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Eh, I almost always wear my Shure earphones(mainly E500) behind the back. Got used to it and never changed back as I find it more comfortable. If I want to store it, I just move the tube all the way to the drivers and wear it like a necklace. (Bling Bling :))

saw a guy on the east-west train this afternoon with im716. he had the controller clipped onto the middle of his orange shirt. he was looking back too, must be thinking why this siao guy staring at him is using just a ep630 to an amp.

haha i feel like a stalker posting this.

saw a guy on the east-west train this afternoon with im716. he had the controller clipped onto the middle of his orange shirt. he was looking back too, must be thinking why this siao guy staring at him is using just a ep630 to an amp.

haha... i'm at home today... so not me...

Saw a guy on the mrt today at about noon along the north-south line towards jurong east wearing a pair of ATH CK7. Gave me an odd look... either he was very surprised to see someone wearing something more expensive than him or it could be the 'why does this guy have wires coming out from his earaids?"

That person is not me also.

Since i'm at home today and you all won't be able to see my IM716 controller hanging around me.

hmmm... not me either...

so who else in this forum uses iM716... own up...

lol... mayb hez not frm this forum thou...

haha~

haha i muz say that he looked abit weird. when i say the controller was clipped onto the middle of the shirt, it's really out of nowhere. sth like pinching the cloth and clipping it. btw should the 716 be worn over the ear lobes? he was wearing it the normal dropping style, and so the cables were dangling awkwardly since the drivers were quite protruded. or maybe bcos he clipped the controller too high up the shirt resulting in the slack of the cables.

but then again, who i am to criticise? i wish i can have such iems. hopefully i can manage to trade my headphones.

haha i muz say that he looked abit weird. when i say the controller was clipped onto the middle of the shirt, it's really out of nowhere. sth like pinching the cloth and clipping it. btw should the 716 be worn over the ear lobes? he was wearing it the normal dropping style, and so the cables were dangling awkwardly since the drivers were quite protruded. or maybe bcos he clipped the controller too high up the shirt resulting in the slack of the cables.

but then again, who i am to criticise? i wish i can have such iems. hopefully i can manage to trade my headphones.

it was design to be wear straight down... but i wear it ala shure way...

Around 6:30pm on bus 95 yesterday, saw a guy watching video on his black iPod video with shure e500

^ Ahemmm. We shouldn't be looking at people's pockets, lest they think we are trying to steal their wallets... :P

Saw a CK5 (classmate using) and an EP630 (another classmate, whom I recommended the EP630 to... :D) in class.