ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

hifi? lol get an integrated amp to drive the k1000 and buy a pair of sonus faber as well

u can kill 2 birds at 1 time

Jigster : thanks for lite up bro....but it doesn't suit u when u have KGSS with O2 but no HE90

sort of ..how do i say... it is not yet complete setup of electrostatic collections :whistle: ...mana boleh ..got argento flow powercord but no ORPHEUS to test the total setup :yuck:

that's why i offloading some of headphones and doing major overhaul on my rigs

should be in place when the next meet is coming

Wow...has been pretty quiet in here...

For me...no upgrades for pretty long while already, as you can see below...pretty satisfied with my rig...been enjoying my music more than ever... :grin:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I want to see Kidult's current room setup! :whistle:

what is that? the diva preamp?

Yes.

Anyway, just came back from Kidult's place. 404LE+T1 is a GREAT combination! :thumbup: K1000 through the Apache was scarily good too, and the O2 out of the T1 was no slouch either. All in all very very nice combinations. Hard to say which was my favourite, but the 404LE+T1 is an absolute no brainer, it's almost half the price of my rig. :sweat:

For me...no upgrades for pretty long while already, as you can see below...pretty satisfied with my rig...been enjoying my music more than ever... :grin:

clean & nice setup kachui :cans:

I want to see Kidult's current room setup! :whistle:

a bit messy....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Kidult, so you managed to fit Jojo's whole rig plus the rack into your car... :grin:

Looks more like an audition corner of a headphone shop now...

Edited by Kachui

with the help of jig_sg & ical, we loaded everything except his CDP to jig_sg's car :grin:

@ Duck-in-the-Box,

for the time begin, jojo's rig is under my care :grin:

@ jyle,

i even squat too :cans: soundstage better in that position :lol:

Wow...has been pretty quiet in here...

Lovely rigs. Haha! Glad that you not affected by the upgrade virus. Just stay away from the Village People. :grin:

Yes.

Anyway, just came back from Kidult's place. 404LE+T1 is a GREAT combination! :thumbup: K1000 through the Apache was scarily good too, and the O2 out of the T1 was no slouch either. All in all very very nice combinations. Hard to say which was my favourite, but the 404LE+T1 is an absolute no brainer, it's almost half the price of my rig. :sweat:

So when you're joining the team? :whistle:

a bit messy....

Look damn fierce now with dynamic and Stax. :shocking:

Edited by ical