ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Here is a before and after mod done by James of effectiveaudiomod.com on my CA 740C...the 740C sure looks very "busy" after the mod... :grin:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Kachui

Here is a before and after mod done by James of effectiveaudiomod.com on my CA 740C...the 740C sure looks very "busy" after the mod... :grin:

almost full house liao :think:

James also did some mods on my DacMagic a few months back. And there is a significant improvement. But it does have a significant amount of cost too. =)

Some pics of my Modded DacMagic. :thumbup:

IPB Image

IPB Image

*Note: none of us have any affiliation with James of Effective Audio. It's just the work he's been doing is very good component and quality wise. I'm just a happy customer. :party:

Yes, you are! :grin: Its just too cheap.

So the best headphone with the SPL is now the HD800? I see you're selling the ED8 & RS1

It look a little cheap to me in pic. Doesn't give me the urge to get. Well that's good news for me! :grin:

HD800 is not the best lah. It the cans that I can't sell even I give up this hobby and have no amp to drive. :cry: Too many cans so need to let go some. :no:

Damn! It look fierce now. Let us know your impression. It make me want to mod mine.

*Note: none of us have any affiliation with James of Effective Audio. It's just the work he's been doing is very good component and quality wise. I'm just a happy customer. :party:

x2. Excellent service!

the green caps don't look like their soldered on. more like placing it on the wimas. lol.

Ha, ha...yup, looked that way...but they are soldered alright...not easy to solder in those tight places from the look of it.

x2. Excellent service!

X3. And he is really efficient too.

Damn! It look fierce now. Let us know your impression. It make me want to mod mine.

Can't remember the sound of my CDP before it was modded that well, but certainly much more quieter and focused than before, thus bringing out more details. And it is warmer than before as well.

James really know those circuit inside out to be able to do such kind of mods :thumbup: Kudos to him :rclxms:

It look a little cheap to me in pic. Doesn't give me the urge to get. Well that's good news for me! :grin:

Let see who will bite the bullet first :yeah: The moment 1 did it, the rest will follow suit...

hmmm...as many of us are getting excited about organizing the meet (you guys need to give it a name...can't use Canjam...Toejam is definitely out...), got sucked in deeper by the Diva, and traded my Classic One with this one...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Still trying to organize the cables on the lower deck of my rack for the power supply. :think:

IPB Image

Edited by Kachui

nice one kachui..omg omg!my dream is to get one diva preamp for my diva goya if i have a chance to buy when i am in army..now i am interested in the meeting if i am allow the change to join..

@kachui: That's the m7 pre with tube PSU ya? How's it sound?

Yes, it is the M7 with the tube PSU...I love the sound of Classic 1H (with NR73 or ECC31), but this one, lusher, more refine, and much better 3D effect...and the bass deeper and punchier...and it is only using the lower range of tubes...

:whistle::whistle: nice pre amp :thumbup: colour matched well with your set up :thumbup:

ha,ha...the same colour as the previous one...but it takes up so much space... :bash: