ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

then i guess audio technica pro series will be for you,monitoring headphone...

If you're referring to me... =)

Nope.

Uses HD28 Pro at home Head top spoil due to my careless when I DJ. Now only using my speaker to drive w.o. a hp attach to my mixer.

7506 in office for checking of sound quality. Other coll using AKG but forgotten the model. It's golden ring at the side.

Edited by boon

k240studio i guess?haha...the pro series is not good to you?i tot people like to use them or sony too...

k240studio i guess?haha...the pro series is not good to you?i tot people like to use them or sony too...

Hell yeah.. its K240. For a moment I forgotten about that. What do you meant by pro not good for me? a bit lost here. :grin: I only using Sony 7506 in office. (work related usage.. LOL) Home is Senn.

In overall, I prefer the Sony more as the flat freq reponse is near to what I want in term of music production. As there are too many headphones out there, I didn't really go read it up... I get :rclxub: Quite a number of producer do use 7506 when I learn audio engineering, so that how got me into it... :cans:

as in,give the audio technica pro series a try if you like monitor cans,they are good

as in,give the audio technica pro series a try if you like monitor cans,they are good

:thumbup::thumbup: will look at that when I have my mixer up from my comp. There's no volume control for me apart from computer M-Audio mixer. Quite hassle... :yuck:

:thumbup::thumbup: will look at that when I have my mixer up from my comp. There's no volume control for me apart from computer M-Audio mixer. Quite hassle... :yuck:

Don't you have a preamp for your monitor speakers? How do you run your cans currently then?

Monitoring cans.... How about 4070? :grin:

Not satisfied with the stock cable I was using for my GS Novo's power supply, which in turn was plugged to a cheap powerstrip with extension cord, I decided to upgrade with the following:

Oyaide power cable (PA-22 ZX) with C7 connector for the Graham Slee PSU1:

IPB ImageIPB Image

6 iec solid aluminium bar distributor:

IPB Image

IPB Image

7 ft long Audio Agile german made power cord with Isoclean Gold plated UK wall plug:

IPB Image

IPB Image

And the result? The Novo...is now a SuperNovo!! Driving my HD650 effortlessly...with fuller mids and treble with more sparkles and the bass...so punchy and tight!!

Don't you have a preamp for your monitor speakers? How do you run your cans currently then?

Monitoring cans.... How about 4070? :grin:

I dun use my can nowsday because my mixer was down. Preferred a mixer because of doing music production and controlling of volume physically then computer interface. Speaker is currently connected to my soundcard breakout box on LR.

However, can you guide me about preamp for headphone? As in the main usage, know about this for sometime but I too used to mixer instead.

6 iec solid aluminium bar distributor:

IPB Image

is this Oyaide power distributor?

nah...it is brandless or at least it is not indicated anywhere...got it from the same guy who sold me the audio agile cable. It is very well-built though, very thick solid aluminium plates...heavy.

nah...it is brandless or at least it is not indicated anywhere...got it from the same guy who sold me the audio agile cable. It is very well-built though, very thick solid aluminium plates...heavy.

Wah! Been buying non stop. :grin: Finally, a proper distributor.

Wah! Been buying non stop. :grin: Finally, a proper distributor.

Ha, ha...yes...finally, and it makes a big difference.

I really love being here. You guys make me forget about the recession :D

Kidding :P

With recession...there are a lot of good bargains in the used-item markets... :shifty: