ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

i personally use ferrite cores on my usb cables.

same question on my mind also.

http://www.usb.org/developers/usbfaq/#signals

4. What are the most common signal quality design mistakes?

A: Signal Quality is a mandatory test. See the signal quality test description for details. Most problems are the result of EMI "control" components like ferrite beads mounted on the signal lines. Often, these manage to destroy the integrity of the signal as well as make emissions worse.

HD600 and HD595 at the moment. Though salivating for a K701 or maybe....... HD800 :drool:

RS1 would be a nice compliment too. :) Though the HD800 would probably replace all the cans, or at least I expect it to.

Though the HD800 would probably replace all the cans, or at least I expect it to.

Which is why I'm not buying any cans till I can audition the HD800...

would you go to the meet?? bring your b22 along :grin:

I'll see if I can make it. I'm heading over to Malaysia that week and don't know if i can make it back in time.

no problem bro, sure all of us would like to meet you (B22) ^_^

@jig_sg

how's your Jade sounding? any further impression??

well the kimber usb cable came equiped with ferrite beads

hmm let me c if it is detachable or not....

nope wat a major bummer lucky it is not through my dac or other audio equipment

but seriously it is has more tighter bass and wider soundstage than any standard usb cable and faster soundsignature

when i watching video clip or listen to my audio files from external harddrive it shook me....

no more that click sound or 2 sec delay i have encounter.... smooth,nice controlled bass, vivid pictures,and faster performance....hmmm i think i loving it every moment and wat i heard from the retailers they need to burn in for 100 hours to maximize the performance.....lol :sweat: dunno true or not....

well the kimber usb cable came equiped with ferrite beads

hmm let me c if it is detachable or not....

nope wat a major bummer lucky it is not through my dac or other audio equipment

but seriously it is has more tighter bass and wider soundstage than any standard usb cable and faster soundsignature

when i watching video clip or listen to my audio files from external harddrive it shook me....

no more that click sound or 2 sec delay i have encounter.... smooth,nice controlled bass, vivid pictures,and faster performance....hmmm i think i loving it every moment and wat i heard from the retailers they need to burn in for 100 hours to maximize the performance.....lol :sweat: dunno true or not....

I know of some people who got a blade out and cut the ferrite cores off... read more about it on head-fi. It's just a precaution after all, and that kimber usb cable, by materials alone, should already out perform any standard usb cable... so it's a definite upgrade. It's just a matter of if the ferrite cores impede it or not.

Thanks. Yes, built by me

Wow. Very nice work there Ivant. Just one question, why didn't you use the mounting board?

@jig_sg

how's your Jade sounding? any further impression??

@jig_sg: Yeah how's those things coming along? (Kidult's getting v tempted already :grin: )

Wow. Very nice work there Ivant. Just one question, why didn't you use the mounting board?

ε22 backplane board is no longer available. Ti is not planning to stock it unless theres a mass order.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and got a shock of my life that there's so much of monster rig in this thread. It is quite poison to go into that too....

I only run my studio monitor for making music and nothing impressive tho. ;P

then i guess audio technica pro series will be for you,monitoring headphone...

Edited by ito