matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

Hi! I'm presently listening to the Stills "Logic Will Break Your Heart" cd. This will most likely end to be my favourite of the year. Not even a bad track on it. Swoonsome stuff!

Recommended by a relative, getting some heavy rotation. thumbup1.gif

user posted image

And

Nippon Soul (Recorded in Concert in Tokyo) - Canonball Adderley

post-4-1071566362.jpg

Edited by matbon0013

user posted image

This now. I like the mixture of the violin and the cello through the PPA. Soothing, I can say. Some track can hear some white noise but it is only temporary.

Audiophile Voices I.

Hearing this for the first time. Definitely an appropriate album to prepare me for bedtime.......... yawn.gif

Parliament- Mothership Connection

Yes it's P-Funk madness, raw and energetic, How i like my Funk!!! George Clinton is a genius

Spinning Tonight:

Crystal Method

Lisa Stansfield

Cai Qin

Mezzanine by Massive Attack(think my crappy setup didn't bring out the full potential of the album)

user posted image

After buying a new transformer for my PPA, a 100VA one.... tongue.gif The high are just terrific.

This remind me of 6 years ago on how I enjoy this piece of wonderful music.

This post was intentionally to make kenshinz angry... rolleyes.gif

It's been a while since I posted here. Been listening to the same thing over & over again lately. I got this CD from Miri recently!

SEARCH - GEMA DI TIMUR JAUH

My all time favourite Malay Rock band, IMO THE ultimate Malay Rock Band, others come & go no one came close. Infact the original lineup & pre GO SEARCH label (with the exception of the big hit Isabella) was their heyday. They have been around for 15 years! I remember hearing their very first album (on (pirated) cassette Amy's lead vocals (coupled with mostly M.Nasir's skilled lyric writing) made their unique sound added with some really hot guitar licks.

This 'unplugged' version shows how capable they still are even now. Nicely captured & crisp sounding live atmospheric recording comprising of their ballad hits with a little help from a small orchestra. This would've really hit the spot if it was a double CD with an acoustic version of their rock hits too.

SAVE0157.jpg