matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

YEE... HAAAW!!!

Self explanitory.

I don't dare listen to this in the STi for fear of reprecussions to my driver's license!

user posted image

Fave tracks:

1. Saliva - Superstar

5. Primer 55 - This Life

11. Greenwheel - Shelter

13. Molotov - Polkas Palabras

14. BT - The Fast & The Furious Theme

Here's hoping that the 2 Fast 2 Furious soundtrax is better than the movie.

Woah!!! Greenwheel and saliva are on the ost! cool, must get then.

It party.gif

Do you know the CD with the cover showing the lady's lips & necklace with 'Saliva' pendant, is that the same group?

Last night I went out & bought the CD mentioned above. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but I happen to be listening to The Peter Malick Group - New York City (featuring: Norah Jones). Excellent CD, content wise & sound wise. Very intimate yet has a sense of air to it. I'd have to say, this is better than Norah Jone's own debut album. The music is Jazz with an added touch of Blues which really appeals to me alot.

Edited by N@Z

Savage garden - Affirmation

has been in the cdp since last night.. so addictive tongue.gif

esp : I knew I loved you, Crash&Burn , Animal Song, and Dont know you anymore etys.gif

Edited by Blues

Every 6 seconds.

user posted image

VERY heavy guitar sound! If you play electric guitar you know what I mean: On your amp Gain=10, Bass=10, treble=10 (if you have a full sized Marshall amp you can go to 11!) & Mids=0 that's what the sound is like. If your guitar's bridge pickup is a humbucker type (ala Gibson) even better!

They can sound surprisingly melodic & when they do it reminds me of TFF (Tears For Fears) but the music is far from it. Lots of rapping, chord changes & not to mention screaming vocals. Not for relaxing or when you want lyrical prowess party.gif Power ballad also has emphasis on POWER. Spiffing stuff!

Eric Clapton - Crossroads

this is the 4 cd version that comes in a big grey fancy case.... came across it while spring cleaning my house in preparation for the coming hari raya.

it belongs to my dad from way way back.... but its nice to listen to it since i grew up listening to it.

METALLICA - Garage Days Re-revisited The $5.98 E.P.

Raw & unrehearsed.

Time they went back to their roots. Kill Em All, Ride the Lightning, Masters of puppets & Justice for All were awesome albums.

SAVE0144.jpg

Spinning the Buena Vista Social Club featuring Ibrahim Ferrer. Nice, more of the same please. I'd love to get the whole catalog! Anyone have any recommendations for Ry Cooder Albums? His production on the BVSC is stunning.

camomile extra - Emi Fujita