Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

Hmm the dubs are DVD ripped or TV ? Actually I'm find with either dub or sub.. the dubbing for Gundam Wing if I didn't remember wrongly was quite ok.. anyway the current version I have now are dubbed too

i like anime too...but duno where to download lah...always borrow from frens..somemore school got firewall..cant download...damn

cannot dl .. will you have msn i tell you how to do it .. but what is your connection speed ? laugh.giflaugh.gif

haha...shared connection speed here..50k or 20k..depends smile.gif

but that is through tunneling, breakthrough firewall. if direct download from http site...can hit up to few hundreds k speed..i have msn smile.gif

O.o!!! hmm ... add me lor .. then i teach you .. laugh.gif

hey where does blacknight go to?

He was the one who started the thread and now he's gone missing rolleyes.gif

Anyway do you all watch sailormoon tokusatsu? tongue.gif

eh N_T help me download I want to watch hahaha...

grrr .. ok i try to help you blues .. and i have the unair FMp 2 .. also if you want after i complete DL you get it from me ! happy.giflaugh.gifwub.gif

ok

sailormoon now top priority

try and get all for me.. hehe

wahaha ... o need that much la ... ok blues will get it done for you !! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Okay so I have the first two eps of FMP2! But it does seem kind of silly. The characters have changed quite a bit. They are more stupid lol! But.. it was kind of funny.

I have a question though. Why is Sousuke at school now? The bad guys are dead! And also why does Chidori sill act like 'ooh don't be silly nothing bad will ever happen' when she has been though all that with giant metal robots and brain washing and.. everything. Has she just forgot it all?

But even so.. it was nice to watch Chidori in a bathing suit laugh.gif