Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

i can't give a definative answer,

but from what i read, as the title director's cut says,

is are some of the scenes that were left out, esp in episodes 24-26(?).

They re-release it as platanium box set.

I'm sure newtype have a better ans.

Chalking up post here. tongue.gif

edit: A Good link

Edited by augustineRS

anyway the remastered is just as i had mention before the colours, sounds and others are improved ... w00t.gif

well if you think what the fust all about ... that DVD is a special release kicking.gif limited produce and ... it cos so much 1000K ++ for sing $ but it was a plan for the evangelion renewel 2003 that all b'cos they release a Evangelion 2 game on PS2

that all ... w00t.gif

laugh.gif

Any nice anime to recommend??

holidays now.... biggrin.gif

now following:

Naruto

Full metal alchemist

Initial D

any other nice ones to recommend??

Any nice anime to recommend??

holidays now.... biggrin.gif

now following:

Naruto

Full metal alchemist

Initial D

any other nice ones to recommend??

Kiddy Grade, Prince of Tennis, Hajime no Ippo, Great Teacher Onizuka, Kenshin OVA1, Blue Gender, GunGrave, Mahoromatic S1+S2, Saishuuheiki Kanojo, RahXephon, Fruits Basket..... Oh well, maybe too many

They're in no specific order, just mentioned a few I got to think of.. and AFAIK they're all completed except for Prince of Tennis which still airs in japan, think they're up to ep 130/131 or something, A-O have done 115 so far.

[EDIT] Geez, forgot to mention Hoshi no Koe, Scryed and Witch Hunter Robin :] [/EDIT]

Edited by induce

Woo heard from my anime gang they said that the kid central Gundam seed there are some cut scenes and a little different from the orginal broadcasT from japan ... but haiz cos kids are watching so ya know la .... gundam seed have "THAT" kind of .......... innocent.gifinnocent.gif

WOo ahgoh7 you are asking for new anime ? or ??? older ones ? unsure.gifunsure.gif

i sid for the new one hmm ... Tenjou tenge ( fighting ) , Yumeria ( kinda ecchi ) , Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai ( this ugly and beautiful world ) laugh.gif , Gantz , monster ( heard that kinda gross ) mellow.gif , aish*teruze baby ( about a womanizer taking care of a child ) , midori no hibi , Bakuretsu tenshi! w00t.gif and macross zero 4 will be air late this month in japan !!!( look forwards to it kicking.gifkicking.gif

Know any place to buy anime ost other than importing?

The originals going at $70(HMV) a piece is it the norm price?

Er...taiwan bootleg where to get?ph34r.gif

Last Qns! tongue.gif

USA domestice version, is it bootleg?

if it is from US !! USA domestice version is not bootleg !! a but you are stating anime or ?? music OST ? hammer.gif

well taiwan ver OST arr you can either get it at anime shops lor .... Sunshin plaza there have one anime shop roxy square 2 the 1 st floor also have wub.gif

but no way going to get from HMV unless ! you are a staff or you are some rich kids cos it is really expensive ! arr ... well if you wanna import i can help you but ... through my friend la ..( a very kind person wub.gif ) cos he would normally order from cdjapan if you like ... i can ask him help but of cos ... have to pay first ! w00t.gif

cdjapan prices are pretty steep too.

I meant OST.

Will check out the shops you mentioned.

Just got my hand on the director's cut for evangelion. Will try to watch it after exams. Suppose to contain scences for the live action Movie.

Thanks again.

oic ... post some of your comments here cos i not too sure what izzit ! happy.gif

just saw Initial D stage 4 ep 1 & 2 (project D) w00t.gif

looks like its going to be more intense then the other stages w00t.gif

and the new title track really rocks w00t.gif

post-4-1085845351.jpg

1 more screen shot of the AE86 in battle with a roadster, is it a Mazda?

post-4-1085845451.jpg

about the only anime i have is Macross Zero, Episode 1, 2 and 3

love the art and graphics, and i think the battroid , gerwalk, fighter planes look damn sweet

happy.gif

Can someone direct me to Full Metal Alchemist Eng Sub? I only can get my hands on raw version. Even Aoi-Anime tracker is gone, they are the only one I know still subbing after FMA is licensed.

Thanks

Edit: Lat Epi I've in Eng sub is 32, now i've 33 raw

Edited by augustineRS

the raw for macross zero is out....means the fansubs shud be coming along now anytime!!!