Rameish

Need a Venue for Next SG Headphone Meet

I didn't show that as it was excluding refreshments:

Room Rates :

Conference Room Boardroom

1st 4 hours 100 120

8 hours or more 150 150

* All prices quoted above are subjected to 4% GST.

Wait for lengcm & Rameish's satus report after tomorrow's recce.

count me in too...but i have nothing to bring guys..maybe laptop to try out my headphone out if u guys dun mind...my one is minijacl output. anyway...got mp3 to share,if they suit your taste. If you guys want, i have a extension socket...which has 4 powerpoints on it IIRC smile.gif i can bring it too.maybe can ask u guys to tell me how bad my hd 202 is?would need to know more tongue.gif

Great we can use ablaze's revo. Mat or myself might bring along our powerbooks as well. I'll start a thread with the gear list seperately.

erm.. i think ablaze's revo is a internal PCI card and not a external one?

if so, then it cant fit into a laptop

yeap.. revo is a pci card. Laptop... I reckon you might need a usb soundcard like m-audio sonica or something to do the trick.

Nevermind mychew, I will help you with your laptop setup. Pretty experienced with it here.. toshiba lappy.. yamaha soundcard. Sounds good.. almost no hiss even with the extremely detailed/revealing etys biggrin.gif

hehe...bring your cans leh blues...i want to hear your cans....i want to experience the good sound from your stuff wink.gif

I'll try to drop by for a while (got something on that day actually)

Will bring along my portable setup (irivier slimx, portable dac)

Sorry guys, CLONE PPA is not ready.... So I'll bring myself.

I got the CD7300 here so if anyone want extra source.....

Please post the gear you are going to bring to the meet here (if you haven't already).

eh...sorry, i duno the guild is not at the same place with SP, can somebody tell me how can i reach there...which bus to take...or is it near to SP campus too? thank you.

eh...sorry, i duno the guild is not at the same place with SP, can somebody tell me how can i reach there...which bus to take...or is it near to SP campus too? thank you.

196 is available from clementi Iterchange or you can catch it from Bouna Vista MRT Station.

Alternatively, you can take bus no. 33