Sign in to follow this  
mouz

Mini3 Front/Back Panel group buy

Geez... it is absolutely a bargain...

Thx for ur effort mouz.....

Guys, sorry I forgot to mention that I will be out of the country from 1 Nov-19 Nov. Do transfer the money asap so I can get it done and pass to you guys before that. If not, we'll have to wait til after 19 Nov to get the stuff done. I can meet up anywhere between Jurong East MRT - Tanah Merah MRT 1715-1830hrs, weekdays.

Edited by mouz

Thanks all who has transferred so far, I've updated the first post to show they payment status. 6 more payments and we are good to go :)

No prob bro, updated first post to reflect who has paid so far :)

left this few guys only.

3. DemonicAngelz - 1 set - 18.35

4. aaron-xp - 1 set - 18.35

10. kahchun - 1 set - 18.35

Just to let you guys know, I might be handing over the files and material to Heady to get this thing done, Actually wanted to get it done this week and pass it to you guys this weekend but it looks like it's impossible now. Heady, you ok with this? If OK, I'll perform a fund transfer to your account once collection is complete.

No prob bro, updated first post to reflect who has paid so far :)

left this few guys only.

3. DemonicAngelz - 1 set - 18.35

4. aaron-xp - 1 set - 18.35

10. kahchun - 1 set - 18.35

Just to let you guys know, I might be handing over the files and material to Heady to get this thing done, Actually wanted to get it done this week and pass it to you guys this weekend but it looks like it's impossible now. Heady, you ok with this? If OK, I'll perform a fund transfer to your account once collection is complete.

mouz, no problem, let me know. I can meet you at void deck of your block.

Sorry for this, but I've read and re-read the fund transfer thingy a few times.

Still can't quite get how to transfer cash from POSB account to mouz's one. Any specific account number to key in?

Sorry for this, but I've read and re-read the fund transfer thingy a few times.

Still can't quite get how to transfer cash from POSB account to mouz's one. Any specific account number to key in?

Hi aaron, I don't think can transfer from POSB/DBS to UOB. I also had the same problem but was saved by a colleague with a UOB account.

Hi aaron, not too sure how POSB works, but my wife has managed to perform a transfer from her POSB a/c to my UOB a/c before. Here's the details again, just add the UOB a/c number that I PMed u.

UOB bank code: 7375

branch code 001

If I'm not wrong, once u add a new a/c payee, there's password thing u need to key in or something.

Hi Guys, does anybody knows how to contact DemonicAngelz? I have a feeling he's avoiding my PM that I sent a few days ago. Funny thing is that he logged on yesterday....

DemonicAngelz, if you are reading this, there are 10 other people waiting for you in this grp buy. It'd be courteous to at least tell us when you will be paying :)

Mouz, go ahead and order the stuff. I will pay for the panels demonicangelz ordered. He hasn't collected the Mini3 from me either. So he can pay me when he collects the pcb and parts.

Is this ok?

heady.