ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

we can't catch up with you so fast :bash:

X2 :bash::bash::bash:

Will just wait for you to get it and we will go over to audition and :drool:

Woooo... hot :drool: & pricey. 5 figures I believe? Per component that is :shocking: . But you being their loyal customer, maybe got BIG discount? Honestly, if I got that kind of dough to spend, I would get myself a HE90 :grin:

Surprisingly they're still selling like hot cakes. :shocking: Always ran out of stock even thought they brought in quite a number. Seem like there's a group of hardcore Accustic Arts fans out there. :think: Sad to say, still five figures each after discount. :rclxub: Source is everything for me. Rubbish in, rubbish out.

One of my audiophile friend has a mint condition HE90 with box in his store! Still trying to brainwash him to sell. :grin:

X2 :bash::bash::bash:

Will just wait for you to get it and we will go over to audition and :drool:

I'll have to charge then. :grin: I wonder how the Accustic Art and HE90 sound together. :think: Think I can stop all the buying for good. :thumbup:

Edited by ical

Surprisingly they're still selling like hot cakes. :shocking: Always ran out of stock even thought they brought in quite a number. Seem like there's a group of hardcore Accustic Arts fans out there. :think: Sad to say, still five figures each after discount. :rclxub: Source is everything for me. Rubbish in, rubbish out.

One of my audiophile friend has a mint condition HE90 with box in his store! Still trying to brainwash him to sell. :grin:

I'll have to charge then. :grin: I wonder how the Accustic Art and HE90 sound together. :think: Think I can stop all the buying for good. :thumbup:

They better sound brilliant...at that price range... :blink:

AT five figures...sigh...certainly out of my league, I am afraid :rclxub: ...think the next upgrade for my CDP, will be getting it modded for a three figure sum... :grin:

Edited by Kachui

If you're interested, I can ask whether 2 sets got more discount. :grin:

Ha, ha...no thank you. Go poison other Yama owners instead... :grin:

I have sent my 740C to James. :grin::grin:

Edited by Kachui

You're fast!! :shocking: I thought of sending it too. Let us know the improvement after the mod. :party:

Ha, ha...found out he lives not far from my place...he came to pick it up just now after I contacted him this afternoon. Hopefully can get it back before the long weekend. :grin:

Doing the following mods:

1. ultima clock + dedicated power supply for clock

2. Analog stage mods (SMD opamps changes, power supply and output

capacitor changes).

3. Change RCA connector to DH Labs copper ones

The clock change is probably the most important:

http://www.effectiveaudiomod.com/index_services.htm

Edited by Kachui

Ha, ha...found out he lives not far from my place...he came to pick it up just now after I contacted him this afternoon. Hopefully can get it back before the long weekend. :grin:

Doing the following mods:

1. ultima clock + dedicated power supply for clock

2. Analog stage mods (SMD opamps changes, power supply and output

capacitor changes).

3. Change RCA connector to DH Labs copper ones

The clock change is probably the most important:

http://www.effectiveaudiomod.com/index_services.htm

you are FAST!!!!!! :sweat:

@Kachui

An Audition in in order! :drool:

x2!

hah...ok...no prob...after it is back and burned in. :))

You're fast!! :shocking: I thought of sending it too. Let us know the improvement after the mod. :party:

hey, cal...thought you putting yours on sale and going after that dream machine... :lust:

Edited by Kachui

hey, cal...thought you putting yours on sale and going after that dream machine... :lust:

Might keep it since it still a very good cdp. Then build another separate system. Upgrade to EAR HP4 maybe. :grin:

Might keep it since it still a very good cdp. Then build another separate system. Upgrade to EAR HP4 maybe. :grin:

Wah...a second setup like this? :drool::drool::drool:

IPB Image

+

IPB Image

+

IPB Image

+

IPB Image

Edited by Kachui