tropicalrips

Digital Camera

Start 'em young I say!

DSC_2275.jpg

Edited by N@Z

Went to Solo and Yogyakarta last week to see the Prambanan and Borobudur temples. Amazing artistry.

This is one section of the Prambanan complex:

Prambanan.jpg

And this is one panel from the Borobudur temple:

(BTW - how come you guys can upload pics > 100 KB?)

Borobudur.jpg

Went to Solo and Yogyakarta last week to see the Prambanan and Borobudur temples. Amazing artistry.

This is one section of the Prambanan complex:

Love the blue sky and clouds, the temple was slightly underexposed so I tweaked your image abit, hope you don't mind.

post-4-1103681566.jpg

Sure, kenshinz. I used to take lots of photos on slidefilm but am new to digital. I know nothing about image manipulation although have tried. A case of not teaching old dog new tricks, I guess. biggrin.gif The pic was purposedly slightly underexposed to get the blue sky but the stones were dark so they do looked underexposed. Your pic looks better, I agree. Thanks.

Cropped and USMed..

user posted image

Edited by Blues

LOL this is getting interesting, anyway whichever way one goes about doing it, just remember not to mix them with food tongue.gif

On a slightly more serious note, anyone have any good and cheap wide angle convertor to recommend? Preferably 52mm rear thread or slightly larger. Been looking at the Olympus WCON07, seems quite a good piece of equipment, just wondering if it can be used with my SLR also...... whistling.gif

WCON-07!! hehehe.. Thinking of buying that also. Can be used with my Konica SLR and my FZ-10 once the adaptor arrives.. hehehe...

(BTW - how come you guys can upload pics > 100 KB?)

If I'm not mistaken, Mods are allowed to post more than the 100kb limit. Didn't realise mine was larger than that till you mentioned it. I've resized my image accordingly to be fair.

If you have any current Adobe PhotoShop software, the .jpeg compression is one of the better ones which allows a fairly good for web 72dpi 640x480 image size. Use the "Save to web" function. IrfanView is simpler/quicker however for the .jpeg image to be

Hey N@Z, no worries man. I appreciate your gesture though, shows the man you are. I guess I really have to try to learn about image manipulation.

blush.gif thanks.

Anyhoo... some photos I took over the weekend.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Oh wow...the place is tame during the day but at night it really comes alive!

The night shot is brilliant!..i really like the lighted trees.

Yeah, I like the middle picture best. Very dynamic.