tropicalrips

Digital Camera

What exactly is the Russian hack for the 300D?

should be 10D.. 1D is in totally different class lol.gif

btw, wonder if after hack how will 300D compare to D70 in terms of function

It should be more or less equal since the functions are no longer crippled intentionally.

Heh, I highly recommend the 20D had a chance to play with it during its launch

Kenshinz did u try the D70 as well? if yes, how does it compare to the 20D happy.gif

there is now a 300D black kit, it looks better in black smile.gif

my dream camera now is still D2X tongue.gif

Nope never tried the D70 before, diehard Canon user haha. 300D black abit urh....well haha its just black u know, looks more professional thot.

While waiting for the inaugural F1 race in China took some shots of my RS-1 using the C750z.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Never realised it was so dirty on the grilles till I looked at the macro shots!

Hi Naz, looks like the finish of the wood of my RS-1 a bit different different than yours. The color looks a bit lighter than yours happy.gif But the centre wood looks the same, they are actually the same color with the tube.

user posted image

user posted image

Yes mine is definitely darker. I actually prefer your lighter more reddish sort of colour.

Still haven't got round to upgrading to a new DigiCam yet. Still contemplating whether it is worth it to go DSLR, lugging around a large camera with all its paraphenalia or just go with a good, point & shoot, more compact ProSumer DigiCam. Maybe what I need is both!

Hi guys, my dad wants to buy storage media for his digicam, I believe it's the xD and Microdrive (Compact Flash) types. Anyone has any recommendation on where I might be able to get a good deal? I know there are lots of shops in SLS, but not sure which one... Thanks!

Useful link! 1G SanDisk CF card for SG$150, is that the cheapest? Might pick that up in the near future.

I should be visiting SLS today with my dad to check out the prices, will report back on the cheapest place. wink.gif

The Kingston CF 1GB sold for $119, San Disk CF 1GB was around $159 cheapest, but I didn't really check out all the shops or bargain. There were some other OEM ones which I didn't bother to look at, but they should be even cheaper.

Edited by Absolute0

I think there were someone mentioning on Clubsnap that the Kingston CF card is abit slow, seems slower than the normal SanDisk CF card.